We provide clear, helpful employment law advice and representation to workers, employees, directors and professionals.
• Are you facing a difficult situation at work that has legal implications?
• Would you like to better understand your rights, obligations and options?
• Do you need a legal opinion?
• Could the professional skills of a specialist employment solicitor achieve the best possible outcome for you?
We provide clear, helpful employment law advice and representation to workers, employees, directors and professionals. By speaking directly to an employment solicitor, you can find out the merits of your case and the options open to you.
We understand the pressures you are under and can guide you through each stage of the legal process. We believe in a jargon-free approach and will provide you with straightforward legal advice to help you avoid potential pitfalls or traps.
Our services include:
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Negotiating settlement agreements
- Bullied at work
- Making a claim at tribunal
- Redundancy & your rights
- Directors & professionals
- Disciplinaries & dismissal
- Pay problems
- Understanding your parental rights
- Your employment contract
- Your right to flexible working
- Advice on whistle blowing
We provide a free first advice service which means it will cost you nothing to pick up the phone and find out more about how the law applies in your situation.
We will always be clear about the cost of our legal services and offer a fixed fee wherever possible. We never undertake work before you agree to it, so you are always in control.